The Boisé d’Havelock is made from 100% Seyval Blanc and is aged in American oak barrels from 6 to 9 months. This gold colored wine has subtle wood notes and the nose is marked with attractive vanilla aromas. The 2015 vintage is unfortunately out of stock.
Wine & food pairing:
It can be paired with fine cheeses or lightly spices dishes. Serve between 8 to 10 °C.
Type of wine: White wine, oak barrel aged.
Grape variety: Seyval Blanc
Alcool: 12.0% alc./vol.
Conservation: 3 to 5 years
Format: 750 ml
Price at the vineyard: 18,00$
Certification: Quebec certified wineDistinctions :
- Les Grands Vins du Québec, Montréal, Canada, 2014
- Les Grands Vins du Québec, Montréal, Canada, 2007
- Les Grands Vins du Québec, Montréal, Canada, 2008
- Coupe des Nations de Québec, Québec, Canada, 2008
- InterVin International, Toronto, Canada, 1996
- Atlanta Wine Summit, Atlanta, États-Unis, 1997
- Voir toutes nos distinctions